Friday, October 8, 2010

I LOVE SPAGHETTI!

Today, I've made my own style of spaghetti just for my close friends here in UNIMAS. The last time I cooked spaghetti is when I was in matrix, having a trip to pengkalan balak with all members of h1p7 and all the chanters. And that was the first time I cook spaghetti. And these were the second time I cooked spaghetti. And I think I've made it again. But then, I  still can smells the aroma of BBQ that we have together in PB, the kentang rentung= rentang   made by A'an and me until it 'tercampak' to the sea. Ha-ha. Real funny! That was the great, the awesome, memorable events that I always keep in refreshing so I won’t forget to eternity. Tomorrow plan, I've plan to go to pizza, just want to eat spaghetti. Again! Yummy! But I still can't beat my sister's home made spaghetti. The luscious, yummy spaghetti that I ever ate. And I think it is the best homemade spaghetti in Malay style. Suddenly I miss my home badly! I just wanna go home right now. Can someone please fly me home?  Or maybe I should find a pilot as my future boy friend? Haha. That is fucking epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment