Monday, November 22, 2010

Sakit kepala yang teramat sangat!

It’s no fun waking up from the best night sleep ever, only to feel like there’s a little thing banging drums in my head. I find it hard and for some reason my eyes just cannot seem to adjust to the light fast enough adding to the fervor of the little angry drummer. Puzzles cause the brain to shrink away from the skull slightly, giving me that lovely migraine, blocking me from think wisely, ignoring the things that should be done first. And of course I shouldn’t forget that sick feeling I might also enjoy after a “good fasting” all day irritating my stomach lining and adding up the pain of the lovely migraine. All this leads me to make many excuses from doing something normal that I always used to do. My brain is about to burst, my body is about to collapse keeping and hiding all those pain that might be turn into sudden pain. Ya Allah, give me the strength to face all these pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment