Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feeling Better and Happier

I wish all the problems that I have faced throughout all these days can be solved instantly. I will carry on praying. By listening what you have being through, it’s uplifted me a lot. All the best! I wish you have no difficulties to overcome it! And I wish that you will regain the entire thing that you have lost. Charisma, love, charm, limitless and caring, helped me through the roughest days. I have to begin with new face. I want to be an all around better person; physically, mentally, and emotionally. My past problems were somewhat of strengthener. My past problems taught me that every problem can be solved. The patience is the key; even it’s never been easy to be patient. But that’s what I’ve learned from all these days. Thank you very much.

With all my heart:
~seorang aku~

No comments:

Post a Comment